Friday, December 19, 2008

New Movie Answers Questions: "Are We Living In The End Times?"

http://www.movievine.com/interviews/article001028.shtml

Are We Living In The End Times is a documentary directed, produced, and written by Dr. Alfred Adams. The narration, along with the music score, was performed by international recording artist Steve Blaze of the wildly popular rock band Lillian Axe.

With the threat of war all around us and a push to a global government, one has to stop and think that it is absolutely impossible to make sense of this world unless a person takes the Bible prophecy into consideration.

Dr. Alfred Adams a world renowned expert on the scripture dealing with the end times gave us an inside look into the making of the documentary.

Rob Rath (RR) Dr. Adams could you tell us what prompted you to want to make such a film of this subject matter?

Dr. Adams (DA) I have always wanted to get the awareness out about the book of Revelation and how things that are happening around us is not just coincidence.

(RR) Every generation felt they were the last generation that the Bible talks about as "End Of Days" what makes this generation so different?

(DA) I don't think we are any different, I just think there is more proof or more Bible prophecy coming to pass right before our eyes.

(RR) In the documentary you asked people questions such as if they have heard of the RFID chip. I've seen this coming out on CNN but no one really pointed it to something that could or might be in Bible prophecy.

(DA) That is just it, the Bible does tell us that a "Mark" will be issued and that it will control all commerce. We are now heading to a social impact of a worldwide economic meltdown. RFID chips have already been FDA approved, and are in people. The read and write programs are not with banking information as of yet, but it would not be very hard to have that in place within days, if not hours if they already have not created the information data system.

(RR) Lou Dobbs from CNN covered the story on the "New North American Union" I was shock to see that people have not heard of this, and how would you put this into Biblical light?

(DA) It would be classified as a push to a one world government that is outline in the book of Revelation and Daniel.

(RR) The narration for the documentary was done by Steve Blaze of Lillian Axe, how did that come about.

(DA) I already asked Steve to be apart of the project from a music score perspective. The gentlemen I was working with never got back in touch with me so I asked Steve if he would be interested in doing the narration so we could keep the project moving forward, and he said yes.

(RR) I have been a long time fan of both the band Lillian Axe and of your work. How did the project come about for you two to work together, and have you two been friends for a long time?

(DA) Funny you should ask this I joke with Steve about this all the time. I sent him a cold e-mail telling him all about myself and the project and asking him if he would be interested in doing the music. I must have wrote like a thousand word e-mail to him, he wrote back "yes I would be interested". For a few days I was thinking there is no way I am having a conversation with this guy he never types out anything long. --Steve and I have been friends for about a year and a half, seems like forever though.

(RR) What is your time frame for this to hit the theatres and are there any other places this might be able to be seen?

(DA) We are looking at a late February early March of 2009 in theatres. I have had great discussions with both the National Geographic Channel, and Discovery, as well as pay-per-view about the project; they are all very enthused about it.

I have seen the trailer and I can’t wait to see the full documentary on this. If anyone has an interest in the trailer it can be viewed here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgCEwiKBt9I

No comments: