Is the likable Barack Obama actually the Antichrist/Beast prophesied in the Bible and Nostradamus? Who knows? But he does fit more criteria than anyone else in American history.
1. Charismatic Speaker Worshipped By The Masses. The Book of Daniel says the Beast will arise in a country made up of diverse people from "all kingdoms" and he "shall speak great words ...and think to change times and laws." The Beast will have "understanding [of] dark sentences," "shall magnify himself in his heart," and will talk of peace "and by peace shall destroy many." Daniel 7:23-25; 8:23-25. The worldwide masses will worship the charismatic Beast/Antichrist who will have a "mouth speaking great things." Revelation 13:3-8. The charismatic Barack is conceited and a great orator who speaks of change and peace. He is worshipped throughout the world including in the European Union -- the successor to the Roman Empire. Germany's Der Spiegel magazine wrote in July 2008: "He wants to lay claim to become the president of the world."
2. False Prophets. The advent of the Antichrist will be heralded by false prophets. Jeremiah Wright, who claims to be in the prophetic tradition, compared Barack to Jesus. Loius Farrakhan called Barack "the Messiah."
3. Treated As A Religious Figure. The Bible says the Beast will substitute himself in place of God and Jesus. Oprah Winfrey called Barack "The One" who will help us evolve. Chris Matthews blasphemed that Obama "is writing the New Testament."Spike Lee said that time shall be measured Before Barack and After Barack. Obama's followers proclaim: "We are the ones we've been waiting for." When he met actor Morgan Freeman, Barack bowed and said: "This guy was God before I was."
4. 666. Revelation 13:18 says "the number of the Beast ... is the number of a man and his number is six hundred threescore and six." 6+6+6=18, the number of letters in Barack Hussein Obama, who has represented Chicago's 60606 zip code.
5. Beast Is A Hybrid From The Sea. The symbolic Beast of Revelation 13:1-2 will "rise up out of the sea" and is a hybrid of different species with "the mouth of a lion." Barack is a Leo with great speaking abilities. He is part black and part white and has both Muslim and Christian heritage. He was born on the island of Oahu surrounded by the sea.
6. The Burak In The Koran. The rider on a white horse in Revelation 6:2 is the horseman of the apocalypse considered to be the Antichrist. His "crown ... given unto him" and bow without arrows signify he will be freely chosen by the people without violence. Barack's connection to a religious white horse: In the Koran, the buraq or burak was a magical white horse that Mohammed flew upon at night from Mecca to Jerusalem, where it was tethered to the Western Wall (called Al-Buraq in Arabic). When Barack went to Jerusalem in July 2008, he paid a night visit to Al-Buraq (the Western Wall).
7. Evil Goat Connection. Throughout the Bible, sheep are associated with good and goats are associated with evil, which is why Satan is often depicted with goat horns. In Matthew 25:31-41, Jesus says that upon his return, he will separate the good sheep on his right from the evil goats on his left and shall cast the goats "into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels." Barack is the lefthanded son of a Muslim goatherder.
8. Nostradamus's Mabus Prophecy. Nostradamus's first antichrist Napaulon Ray turned out to be Napoleon, and his second antichrist Hister turned out to be Hitler. The third and final antichrist in Nostradamus's prophecy is associated with someone named Mabus, whose death will trigger massive calamity. (Century 2, Quatrain 62.) The only prominent person ever named Mabus is Ray Mabus, the former Governor of Mississippi and Bill Clinton's ambassador to Saudi Arabia. Ray Mabus is a Middle East policy adviser to Barack and campaigned for him. If Barack sends Ray Mabus on a mission to Iran where Mabus is killed and Barack retaliates, the Mabus prophecy will be fulfilled.
9. Unstoppable Rise To Power. Barack's meteoric rise to power out of nowhere has been unstoppable. Barack steamrolled over the Clinton machine, with the Democratic superdelegates unable to resist him. Hurricane Gustav delayed the start of the Republican convention. Just after McCain pulled ahead in the polls, Wall Street suddenly collapsed to ensure Barack's election.
10. 2012. According to Revelation, the Beast/Antichrist will rule for 42 months of relative peace and prosperity before all hell starts to break loose in the middle of the fourth year of his reign, culminating in the Battle of Armageddon. The fourth year of Barack's presidency will be 2012, the year the Mayan calendar comes to an end, the year of a rare planetary alignment, and a year that scholars say Nostradamus foresaw as tumultuous.
Even with all this, I still do not think he is the Anti-Christ. Does not mean he will not play a part in the "End Times" roll. So keep watching the signs. (Was subbmitted by: Ryan Adams)